Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I remember that day we decided a boy would never come between us.
Turns out when your little you have no idea what faces you ahead in life.
I wish I could go back to the simple days, where arguments were over which power-ranger you were going to be at recess
, and who you wanted to share the paints with.

Everyone says they won't choose sides, but thats crap. Complete crap.
We all have our own opinions and we can't help but choose a side.
And thats perfectly fine, I will never ask anyone to choose my side in any situation.
I respect everyone for their own opinion, but I do however want the talking to stop.
Don't like me? that's fine.
Don't want to talk to me? That's fine too.
No one is forcing you to talk to anyone, just stop it all and grow up.
Until then, My basement is where i reside. Hiding from all the immature idiots out in the world.

Maybe someday I will crawl from within these walls and allow myself to trust and be-friend once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment